reviewing the previous lectures:
Skill and ability to be a designer to work in the industry. Understanding the cost of everything we did as a designer. Doing work for nothing? Worth or not?
Able to apply for a job(skill), to develop their career after graduation(next step),
Summer show timeline 30th April 2018, Summative Assessment 11th May 2018.
- Exhibition(80% weighting)
- Professional Practice(20% weighting)
Learning Outcomes(as identified in the module descriptor)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of where practice sits within a professional
- context and how professional level opportunities can be accessed.
Assessment Criteria: Context, Skills and Ideas are the main outcomes we have to show.
Deliverables: professional practice
- Digital presentation – Exit Strategy(a statement about what we are going to do next), CV, PDF portfolio, Website portfolio, identified professional opportunities along with a live application, CSAD online catalogue submission (no more than 15 slides)
- PDF Portfolio (work of level 6)
- Portfolio Website
- Learning Journal(professional and afterlife categories also the plan and experience we have)
- Language use in the portfolio have to be careful
- Quality of images of the work(show professionally)
- Contact page(conclusion)
Death to the infographic CV
Exhibition information this is required for the summer show by the 11th May